Do to some banking issues I was unable to make my planned trip to OH. This turned out not to be a depressing thing at all though because I used the weekend to finally attend the “Return to Camelot” faire in Beaver Dam, WI. Seelie Court was performing so there was of course good music. There was a good mix of vendors, and living history. All in all the weekend was an absolute blast. I really hope this faire continues with this same energy, and talent because it’s got great potential.
This weekends highlights:
- Seelie Court
- OMG, worlds best Italian Food!
- A fun new faire
- Juli & Kathleene
- Follow the bouncing bench
- 2nd night of worlds best Italian food
- “I’ll let Juli know when she gets here”
- Not having to drive >400 miles by myself
- Audience herding ™
- REAL Jousting!!!
- RING WORM!
- Mmmmmmmm Applesauce