I’m home, I had no trouble on the drive. I think it’s going to be an early night tongiht, I’m pretty tired.
Day: May 22, 2006
St Louis Renaissance Faire – Opening Weekend
I think I have survived openeing weekend. My calf muscles will argue that point with me for a few days I’m sure. I really haven’t slept well in the hotel thoguh, which I suppose isn’t a compleete surprise. Overall I had a pretty good time thoguh.
This weekends photos are posted in my St Louis 2006 Gallery
Highlights of the weekend:
- The moth coming out of it’s cocoon and then riding on the King.
- Seeing Juli’s shop do well.
- Being “Shop Ogre” and dispatching the pesty giant furry spiders with my axe, my dagger, and my foot.
- Being “pressed” into tape wench service once more (thanks Bill), and getting the entire pub sing audience laughing. (I just can’t help myself)
- Stalking Bounding Main for their shows and being the “seed” audience.
- Getting recognized by a number of cast, and even a few mundane patrons. (“Hey look it’s that 4 guy!!!”)