1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Seeing as how I didn’t make any, Yes. Nope, once again I will not make any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
If you count via faire, England and France…
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Peace, and a place where I feel comfortable enough to relax.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 11th. The last time I saw Dave before the accident.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting up the courage to attend counseling.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
The flu bug that went around. (we referred to it as the plague)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Either my iPod or my MDA phone. Considering the reasons, the MDA.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My Mother, My Aunt, My Cousin, My Cousins Kids, The Administration at the College
14. Where did most of your money go?
Probably the majority to fast food… A lot goes to the house too.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I got really really really excited about something? I don’t think so, not this year.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? A little thinner I think
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating, and crying
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Trying not to get too upset with my family
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don’t generally hate people.
26. What was the best book you read?
best book? Uh… well most of my reading has been technical
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Flushed Away comes to mind.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My actuall 30th birthday? Not to much. For my birthday? Durty Nellies recording, and Thai Food.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
See number 4….
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
It fits? It doesn’t smell? Wear it… Oh and a UtiliKilt
34. What kept you sane?
I’m sane? Friends, counseling
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None come to mind
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The continued erosion of our rights. GW’s sneaky alteration granting him the ability to declare martial law at will.
37. Who did you miss?
Dave, as if there was any question?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
There’s always more tears
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
….. i cant think of one…. go figure….