I have returned from my TNRF trip. I don’t know that I have felt this welcome at a distant faire before. All sorts of people recognized our group and genuinely welcomed us back. “I’m so glad you came back! We’ve missed you.” Even the Queen herself made it a point to play with us a bit when she recognized us. I had an absolutely wonderful time, and made some new friends, renewed old friendships and just genuinely relaxed.
Kudos to all the cast, crew, and entertainment for their part in making this a wonderful weekend.
Personal Highlights in no particular order of preference.
- Hanging out with Bob, “the Jensey Twins”, Harold, and Kat
- Recognition by the Queen
- 1st visit of the day with Craig
- Warm welcomes by Mixie, and the Dodges
- Super fast Mary Mac with Craig
- Lunch with Bob, Jen, and Jen
- Boccie and Tea with Lady Ettie, Harold and Kat
- Pub Sing, and the wall of Merry Mac
- Harold’s Stump the Juggler