DOH!!!!

And no sooner than I hit post, and started to shut down for the night, did my brain figure it out!!!
The new webserver had been configured by the hosting company with bind on it. When I migrated over I didn’t give it any thoguht, but they set up bind with the MX records for wohlershome.net pointing to the local host. Hostnames were resolving correctly, but without the correct MX records mail was trying to be sent to the webserver NOT to my mail server… OY…

I fixed the records, restarted named and sendmail and poof my inbox is flooded with months worth of comments!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!
I feel whole again, well at least where email is concerned…

Advertisements