This, turned out to be an incredibly fun weekend at the Bristol Renaissance Faire. Despite my back still acting up, I had a great time!
- backing into a friend’s neighbor’s truck after dropping her off Sunday and damaging both vehicles
- still having some back pain Both days
- missing out on duck brownies 😦
- Best audience of the season!!!
- Sing-a-long at the old wash well with friends on both Saturday and Sunday
- Having a nearly full house for Andy and I’s show in KK
- Hugs, gifts and excited questions from fans of Cutlass Cooking
- Finally catching a New Minstrel Reveu show this weekend
- Fantastic compliment from Joe Fernandez
- Huge turnout for pub crawl Saturday, and actually getting patrons to sing along on songs and even contribute verses
- Finally getting street time together with Andy
- Watching Ann Q’s bit stealing soup from the duck get such great reactions from cast and patrons alike!
- Little girl so excited about learning how to row that she accidentally clocked me in the face with my paddle when she turned to show her mom
- Hearing how excited other cast were over their weekend too!