- First thing Saturday morning being set upon by the Sheriff and his men, and getting patrons to lie to him in my defense 🙂
- Having so many friends show up to support Andy and I at our first show in Kids Kingdom Saturday. It meant a lot!
- Having a much larger audience at the end of Andy and I’s show than at the beginning.
- Singing in the street with Jon Baade, and Jen Brinkman, and earlier with Jen Spitzer
- Having a patron shout “you bastard!” at the sheriff when he attacked Jyncks, and the bursts of laughter when I “re-inflated” Jyncks after the fight.
- Watching Robin and his men fawn over Jyncks after his defeat and totally ignore Little john writhing in agony on the ground.
- Being able to help in the process of re-uniting a little lost girl, Lizzy, with her parents.
- A sweet little extremely well mannered and well spoken ~5year old girl who right after the funeral described to me in great detail her exciting time at the maypole.
- Being in the right place at the right time to support friends after the funeral procession
- Sundays Funeral Procession
- Missing out on the Musicians revel I love so much
- The serendipity moment of being out with the repaired “pirate’s booty” puppet when we encountered a group of blind children. (Details to come)